Your Environmental Resource.
Finding a partner that can ensure you meet regulatory standards and provide for the safety of the ecosystems and communities you serve is critical to your project's success.
Resource brings innovative thinking and common sense to the environmental services we provide for our clients. We blend the talents of environmental scientists and engineers to provide technical and regulatory insight to create a pathway for project approval and permitting. With our experience we integrate what we see on the ground, in the water and in the air, with the project vision and constraints to achieve cost efficient and environmentally compliant solutions.
- Environmental Assessments
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil Contamination Studies
- Groundwater Contamination and Remediation Studies
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Compliance Reporting
- Nature and Extent Studies
- Landfill Gas Monitoring
- Corrective Action Plans
- Air Emissions Monitoring
- UST Removal
- LUST (Leaking underground storage tanks) Remediation
- Public Participation
- Wetland Delineations and Jurisdictional Determinations
- Wetland Permit Coordination