Field Project Representative
Resource International Ltd., has been a preferred project partner for commercial, residential and industrial property developers for over 30 years and we are looking to expand our team!
We are looking for the right Field Project Representative with experience in the following.
The position requires knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Reviews and interpret plans and specifications to ensure that work is in compliance with plans and specifications
- Observes ongoing construction work at site for compliance with technical requirements
- Responds to contractor and client questions and concerns
- Reviews contractor pay requests in comparison to work performed
- Maintain a daily activity of work in progress and status of completion and discusses construction related problems with supervisor
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned
- Work under exposure to inclement weather conditions
- Performs work in accordance with safety policies and procedures
- Operate a motor vehicle to and from job site
- Punctual Attendance at work is essential
Looking for Applicants with:
- Minimum of 2 years’ Civil Engineering or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years’ Construction experience
- Knowledge of construction including material, methods, plans and specifications and associated safety requirements
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to perform required mathematical computations
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, orally and in writing, in a professional manner to contractors
If you feel like this position would be a good fit for you or anyone you know, please contact us immediately. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.