Grants and Funding Assistance
Resource understands the challenges relating to funding your project.
Finding the best alternatives available as well as evaluating options for defining a cost effective and viable project requires a partner experienced in navigating the documentation, proper environmental assessments and administration of your project.
Resource has the experience and a well-defined process to help assist with your funding needs.
To date, Resource has helped local communities obtain over $133,936,733 million dollars in grant and loan funding.
Our services to help assist you with your funding needs includes:
- Defining projects and opinions of costs through a Preliminary Engineering Report (PER).
- Prepare financial analysis of project including rates.
- Prepare Rural Utilities Services (RUS) funding application and assist in other funding source applications.
- Prepare the Environmental Assessment required by most funding sources.
- Prepare Plans and Specifications in accordance with funding agency requirements.
- Prepare Contract Documents in accordance with funding agency requirements.
- Assist in bidding and prepare documents of the bid results for the funding agencies.
- Administer the project during construction and provide documentation to funding agencies for close-out.
The following clients and projects are examples of Resource’s experience with funding sources for projects such as low interest loans and grants
Route 3 Industrial Park
Route 3 Wastewater System
Coles Point Phase 1
Coles Point Phase
Washington District Phase 1
Washington District Phase 2
Town of Orange
Raw Water Storage Basin
|RUS Grant||$500,000||State Grant||$260,000|
Richmond County/Town of Warsaw
Water and Wastewater
King William County
Mount Olive Community and Utility Systems
Bell Creek Community Development Authority, Hanover County, VA
|Special Assessment Bonds||$15,980,000|
The Farms of New Kent Community Development Authority, New Kent County, VA
|Special Assessment Bonds||$85,666,000|