Land Development Engineer
We are now actively searching for an experienced Land Development Engineer that can collaborate, think “outside of the box” and has ambitions for growth. We are looking for skilled designers and engineers who can complete and manage projects, operate independently, communicate with clients and regulators and take pride in seeing their work constructed.
The position requires knowledge and experience in the following Land Development areas:
- Residential/Subdivision design
- Commercial/Industrial site design
- Other civil engineering concepts
- Working knowledge of current Virginia Stormwater Regulations
Looking for Applicants with:
- Minimum of 3 years’ Land Development engineering experience
- Associates or BS degree or will consider long term experience
- An EIT or PE is a plus for growth and advancement
- Proficiency in Civil3D
- HEC-RAS/Inundation Modeling is a plus
If you feel like this position would be a good fit for you or anyone you know, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.