Resource International was selected by Hanover County Parks and Recreation to provide planning, survey, landscape, infrastructure, environmental and site design services for the new 55-acre park in Eastern Hanover off Cold Harbor Road. Stay tuned for further updates as the name of the park is determined and construction begins.
2018 is off to a great start for Resource International. We are pleased to announce our renewed Contract with Virginia American Water (VAW) and the authorization of 7 new pre-construction projects in Alexandria, Virginia. Resource has partnered with VAW since 2007 and we look forward our continued success together.
Resource is pleased to welcome Stephen Anstine to the Environmental Team as Senior Hydrogeologist. Stephen has 10 years of experience in geology/hydrogeology and before joining Resource Stephen worked as a Hydrogeologist for AECOM in Orlando, Florida. We are excited to have Stephen join the Resource family and welcome the expertise he brings to the team.
In line with the Resource Corporate Challenge of "Be the best, make it personal, NOW" Resource employees continue to rise to the occasion on a professional and personal level. From County winterization programs to school mentoring, for many years Resource employees have been involved in giving back to the communities in which they live and work. We are extremely proud of our employees and the impacts they make.
Below you will find a listing of some of the programs they are involved in:
- Hanover Safe Place
- Hanover's Adopt-a-Family Christmas Program
- CERT (Hanover's Citizens Emergency Response Team)
- Hanover County School Board
- Hanover County Chamber of Commerce
- Hanover Air Park Business Association
- Hanover Tavern Foundation
- Virginia School Board Association, President
- Mission Committee (Staples Mill Road Baptist Church)
- English Club (Staples Mill Road Baptist Church)
- Pathfinders, Director (Courthouse Road Church - Seventh-day Adventist)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Saint Andrews Society of Richmond
- Knights of Columbus
- King William Little League
- Women's Ministries (Cool Springs Baptist Church)
- Moments of Hope
- Independence Ruritan Club
- Men's Ministries (Fairmount Christian Church)
- Lee Davis High School NJROTC
- Church Council (Centenary United Methodist)
Resource is proud to announce it is the first firm in the State of Virginia to obtain approval from the USDA-Rural Development for an Environmental Assessment (EA) in accordance with the new National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) policies and procedures. This approval was needed for Westmoreland County to obtain $42,000,000 in funding for a new high school. If you need assistance with funding or conducting an EA for your project give us a call Let us be your smart resource, your trusted resource and your experienced resource.