2018 is off to a great start for Resource International. We are pleased to announce our renewed Contract with Virginia American Water (VAW) and the authorization of 7 new pre-construction projects in Alexandria, Virginia. Resource has partnered with VAW since 2007 and we look forward our continued success together.
Resource is pleased to welcome Stephen Anstine to the Environmental Team as Senior Hydrogeologist. Stephen has 10 years of experience in geology/hydrogeology and before joining Resource Stephen worked as a Hydrogeologist for AECOM in Orlando, Florida. We are excited to have Stephen join the Resource family and welcome the expertise he brings to the team.
In line with the Resource Corporate Challenge of "Be the best, make it personal, NOW" Resource employees continue to rise to the occasion on a professional and personal level. From County winterization programs to school mentoring, for many years Resource employees have been involved in giving back to the communities in which they live and work. We are extremely proud of our employees and the impacts they make.
Below you will find a listing of some of the programs they are involved in:
- Hanover Safe Place
- Hanover's Adopt-a-Family Christmas Program
- CERT (Hanover's Citizens Emergency Response Team)
- Hanover County School Board
- Hanover County Chamber of Commerce
- Hanover Air Park Business Association
- Hanover Tavern Foundation
- Virginia School Board Association, President
- Mission Committee (Staples Mill Road Baptist Church)
- English Club (Staples Mill Road Baptist Church)
- Pathfinders, Director (Courthouse Road Church - Seventh-day Adventist)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Saint Andrews Society of Richmond
- Knights of Columbus
- King William Little League
- Women's Ministries (Cool Springs Baptist Church)
- Moments of Hope
- Independence Ruritan Club
- Men's Ministries (Fairmount Christian Church)
- Lee Davis High School NJROTC
- Church Council (Centenary United Methodist)
For 15+ years the Resource family has come together to make the holiday season a little brighter for a family in need. This year was no different. Because of the generosity and goodness of the employees, two little girls are sure to have a smile on their faces Christmas morning! This is what Christmas is all about!
Resource welcomes Tricia Ekas to the Land Development Department as Staff Engineer. Tricia will initially be serving as Resident Project Representative in Westmoreland County. Once that project is complete she will join us in the office. We are very happy to have her as a team member!