Solid Waste Engineer
Resource is currently searching for innovative and creative civil engineers to join our team on projects involving leachate treatment, leachate evaporation, landfill gas destruction and landfill cap subsidence. We are looking for energetic, ambitious civil engineers with landfill and solid waste experience that can be part of a design team breaking new ground for our clients.
The position requires knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Landfill design
- Leachate & Landfill Gas Management
- Solid waste management
- Landfill CQA
- Landfill permitting and permit amendments
- Stormwater management
- Interaction with review agencies
- Technical writing skills
Looking for Applicants with:
- Minimum of 5 years’ Civil Engineering experience
- Associate's degree or will consider long term experience
- A PE is a plus for growth and advancement; however, it is not required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil3D/HEC-RAS/HELP
Our Resource family of engineers, scientists, planners and surveyors use their skills and passion to make our planet a better place. The ideal fit for this position will be like-minded, quality candidates that have a passion for looking beyond the standard approach for a personalized solution for our clients’ individual needs.
If you feel like this position would be a good fit for you or anyone you know, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.