Survey Instrument Operator
We are now actively searching for an experienced Survey Instrument Operator that can perform their duties as it relates to field land surveying. Work hours are Monday thru Thursday 10 hour days with some overtime on Friday’s. Salary competitive based on experience.
The position requires knowledge and experience in the following Survey areas:
- Construction Staking
- Utilize conventional and GPS equipment
- Courthouse Research
- Clearing lines of vegetation as needed
Looking for Applicants with the following:
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions and terrain
- Must be able to walk, bend, and lift up to 75 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record (must provide DMV record for interview)
- Minimum of 1 year Survey experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Background & Drug Testing required for certain jobs
If you feel like this position would be a good fit for you or anyone you know, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are looking to fill this position ASAP.